Who doesn’t love a dramatic before and after picture? After all, a picture is worth 1,000 words! As carpet cleaners, we have seen some doozies. From carpet stains to water damage, these before and after pictures are among our best. We hope it inspires you to take a look at your home and start your own before and after story. Hint: It ends with hiring a professional cleaner like A-Team Carpet Clean to deep clean your home!
We know there are many options to choose from for carpet cleaning in Lawton, Oklahoma. We want to be your ONLY option, so here are 5 reasons why A Team Carpet Clean is the best carpet cleaning company in Comanche County!
- Best rated – We are honored to have the most 5-star reviews and be the best rated carpet cleaners in Lawton, Oklahoma according to Google, Yelp, and Facebook! If you would like to submit a review or read what others have to say about their experiences with us, please visit the Reviews page of our website:
- Locally owned – We are proud to be locally owned and operated since 2009 by long-time Lawton residents Chris & Krystal Collins. Know that your hard-earned money stays right here in Lawton, Oklahoma instead of a corporate office in another state.
- Experienced – Our team has a combined 40 years of experience in the carpet cleaning industry! Our technicians are highly trained, insured, and certified by the IICRC. Visit the Our Team page of our website to learn more about the A-Team, and feel safe knowing one of us will be cleaning your home, and not a stranger.
- Expertise – In addition to experience and training, we are the Home Cleaning Expert for Expert Beacon and were recently named the Carpet Cleaning & Water Restoration Expert Connection for KSWO Channel 7 News of Lawton! Click here to visit owner Chris Collin’s page on Expert Beacon, and stay tuned for the launch of our new expert connection page on KSWO’s website.
- Convenience – We offer a wide range of professional cleaning services including carpet cleaning, carpet repair, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, and 24-hour emergency water extraction and water damage repair. Plus it’s super easy to schedule an appointment with us! If you are a returning customer, just visit the Return Customers page on our website to schedule your appointment online. If you are a new customer please call, email, or direct message us on social media and our team will be in touch with you within 24 hours. Visit the Contact page of our website for our digits and such. Thank you!
If you live in Comanche County of Oklahoma, we hope you take advantage of our summer specials for carpet cleaning, carpet repair, and tile and grout cleaning!
Your family and friends spend more time outdoors during the summertime, which means more of the outdoors comes back inside with them. Your carpet and tiled floors receive more dirty traffic in the summer which means more cleaning! Instead of spending your time cleaning floors all summer, spend it with your loved ones while we do the dirty work. The best part is that you will be saving money by taking advantage of our summer specials available only for folks in Lawton, Oklahoma and surrounding areas of Comanche County.
CLICK HERE for more details about our 3 room move-out special, 4 room deep-clean special, carpet repair special, and tile and grout cleaning special! Hurry because these specials won’t last long. Check out some before and after pics of our work before you go. Happy summer!
As professional carpet cleaners, we know how important it is for your home to be clean and healthy. A healthy home starts from the ground up with clean carpet. Research shows that properly maintained carpet promotes improved indoor air quality for you and your family. In addition to having your carpet professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded soil, we recommend daily vacuuming as the most important cleaning activity to extend the life of your carpet and enjoy a clean, healthy home.
It’s that time of year for spring cleaning. The definition of spring cleaning is a thorough cleaning of a house or room, typically undertaken in spring. Since you will be busy cleaning your house from top to bottom, we are here to remind you about your dirty carpet! Vacuuming isn’t considered to be a thorough cleaning, so we recommend hiring a professional carpet cleaner to deep clean your carpets a minimum of every 12 or 18 months, before it shows soiling. Learn more about the steps involved in professional carpet cleaning in order to achieve a true deep clean by clicking here.
If you live in Lawton, Oklahoma or surrounding areas of Comanche County, be sure to enter our spring cleaning giveaway on Facebook! The winner will be chosen at random and will receive a FREE 4-room deep carpet cleaning which includes the following:
High Traffic Pretreatment
These before and after pictures speak for themselves. What a difference a professional deep carpet cleaning and spot removal can make!
There are many blogs and articles about reasons why you should replace your carpet. We find that a few of these reasons can be fixed instead of replaced, which saves the homeowner lots of money! Here are 3 things you should consider hiring a professional to do first before paying a lot more to replace the carpet in an entire room or home.
- Carpet Repair – So your carpet is ripped, burned, or bleached? Many professionals like us are able to repair a patch of your carpet to look like brand new again. Carpet repairs in Lawton, Oklahoma are incredibly more affordable than having new carpet installed. We recently saved this homeowner from replacing the carpet in a section of their home:
- Deep-cleaning and/or Stain Removal – There are many times that carpet appears to be so dirty and stained that it can’t be saved. With the correct cleaning agents, equipment, and expertise, the right professional carpet cleaner will be able to deep clean your carpet back to new again! A picture is worth a thousand words, so here is a recent job we did showing stain removal and carpet cleaning before and after results:
- Pet Odor and Urine Stain Removal – One of the top reasons for replacing carpet in homes is odor, usually from pet stains. Dog urine stains and odors are very difficult to remove. As you can see from the image below, stains typically stay in your carpet even when it appears to be clean. Most professional carpet cleaners offer pet odor and stain removal services and/or DIY cleaning products. In order to remove urine stains and odor, it takes a different cleaning agent and a more vigorous cleaning process. Some pet stains are set in too deep for too long to remove them completely.
Hopefully these tips save you a little money now or in the future. If you have any questions concerning carpet services, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Is your home ready for holiday guests? ‘Tis the season for family and friends to gather near, so most folks tend to do a little extra cleaning in preparation. In addition to your normal cleaning routine, we suggest having your carpet, upholstery, and tile floor professionally deep-cleaned in order to remove grime and odors that you don’t see.
If you live in Lawton, Oklahoma or surrounding areas of Comanche County, be sure to take advantage of our December carpet cleaning specials:
4 Room Deep-Clean Special for $155
4 Room Deep-Clean with 1 Room Advanced Odor Control for $185
Deep-clean carpet specials include carpet deep-clean, stain removal, pet odor elimination, and more. To ensure a discount is applied, please mention the cleaning special of your choice during the time of scheduling an appointment for carpet cleaning services in Lawton, OK. Contact us for more information.
Still not convinced your home needs to be deep cleaned? Don’t take our word for it, check out what these folks had to say about their experience with our professional carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning in Lawton, OK:
This Veteran’s Day and always, A-Team Carpet Clean salutes all current and former military personnel and family members of active duty, reserves, guard, and retirees. We offer a military discount with all of our cleaning services – a small thank you for your service!
Lawton, Oklahoma is home to Fort Sill, which is one of the best training posts in the Army according to military.com. We are honored to say that we have many soldiers as customers and look forward to being able to assist them with their cleaning needs, especially during PCS moves. Here’s what a couple of soldiers had to say about us on Facebook & Google: