Who doesn’t love a dramatic before and after picture? After all, a picture is worth 1,000 words! As carpet cleaners, we have seen some doozies. From carpet stains to water damage, these before and after pictures are among our best. We hope it inspires you to take a look at your home and start your own before and after story. Hint: It ends with hiring a professional cleaner like A-Team Carpet Clean to deep clean your home!
As a professional carpet cleaner, I am asked quite regularly which vacuum cleaner is best, so I try to stay on top of the top vacuum styles, their key features, and details about what type of cleaning is best suited for each one. I’ve done a little research for you in the large variety of vacuum cleaners available nowadays and will also give you my personal recommendation.
If you search for the best vacuum cleaner on Google, you will get tons of information thrown your way. I have weeded through the many articles and blogs in order to share with you the best and most accurate information I could find. I also put together a blog that lists the best rated vacuums on the internet. Here are the links to my favorite ones:
How to Buy a Vacuum Cleaner in 2017: This article is a complete buying guide that breaks down the different models of vacuum cleaners so you will know which type is best for your home.
Best Rated Vacuum Cleaners of 2017: I did a little research for you to find the best rated vacuum cleaners for carpets in 2017 according to reviews on amazon.com, reviews.com, and consumerreports.org.
Best Vacuums for Allergy Sufferers: 6 picks for the best vacuum cleaners for allergy sufferers from Consumer Reports’ after testing of a variety of brands and models in July 2017.
My personal preference is the Shark vacuum. We have a toddler and pets so our vacuum cleaners are regularly used. They run around $159-$200 and have a five year warranty that I have used twice. We have four sharks in different models, and when one breaks I call the company and they send me a new head or part. Customer service is great and the longevity is valuable.
I also recommend having your carpet professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded soil. A-Team Carpet Clean of Lawton, OK recommends daily vacuuming as the most important cleaning activity to extend the life of your carpet and enjoy a clean, healthy home.
I hope my tips and research help you navigate through the world of vacuum cleaners!
Tragedy has struck the A-Team, we have lost our co-worker and friend.
Laura Jean Bush, age 38, passed away on Wednesday October 4th, 2017 at home from unexpected medical complications in Lawton, Oklahoma. Our hearts are filled with sorrow as we try to cope with this loss. Please pray for the family and friends of Laura and especially her young son Kobe during this incredibly difficult time. Here is a sweet tribute to Laura given from Chris Collins, owner of A-Team Carpet Clean:
“Laura started off as a part-time fill-in back in 2016. She quickly developed a relationship with our customers and I asked her to take over full-time. Laura would make mistakes but always owned and strived to correct them and would keep moving forward. Laura was always on time and a team player, caring, thoughtful, understanding, a solid, great person. She became an extension of my right hand and with her back ground she understood what needed to be done. I could depend on her to be there for us no matter what.
We have been forced to move forward in life without her. I keep a picture of her in my truck so when times get tough I tend to turn to her picture and say a few words to visit and for some reason I feel happier. Maybe knowing someway, somehow my right hand is still around and she hasn’t left me. This picture and others I have around give me a sense of happiness. Laura was that type of person. A person that you could be around and just enjoy a true friendship and conversation with. She is truly missed and loved, but I know she will always be with me.” ~ Chris Collins
Thanks to a supportive group of great people, the family was able to raise $7,760 for her son Kobe through a gofundme account: https://www.gofundme.com/kobe-bush. We would like to thank our supportive clients who have been so understanding.
Here is a link to her obituary, may our friend rest in peace: http://www.whineryhuddleston.com/obituary/laura-bush?lud=9347A956EC43F0D251FF156D313A2614
We know there are many options to choose from for carpet cleaning in Lawton, Oklahoma. We want to be your ONLY option, so here are 5 reasons why A Team Carpet Clean is the best carpet cleaning company in Comanche County!
- Best rated – We are honored to have the most 5-star reviews and be the best rated carpet cleaners in Lawton, Oklahoma according to Google, Yelp, and Facebook! If you would like to submit a review or read what others have to say about their experiences with us, please visit the Reviews page of our website:
- Locally owned – We are proud to be locally owned and operated since 2009 by long-time Lawton residents Chris & Krystal Collins. Know that your hard-earned money stays right here in Lawton, Oklahoma instead of a corporate office in another state.
- Experienced – Our team has a combined 40 years of experience in the carpet cleaning industry! Our technicians are highly trained, insured, and certified by the IICRC. Visit the Our Team page of our website to learn more about the A-Team, and feel safe knowing one of us will be cleaning your home, and not a stranger.
- Expertise – In addition to experience and training, we are the Home Cleaning Expert for Expert Beacon and were recently named the Carpet Cleaning & Water Restoration Expert Connection for KSWO Channel 7 News of Lawton! Click here to visit owner Chris Collin’s page on Expert Beacon, and stay tuned for the launch of our new expert connection page on KSWO’s website.
- Convenience – We offer a wide range of professional cleaning services including carpet cleaning, carpet repair, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, and 24-hour emergency water extraction and water damage repair. Plus it’s super easy to schedule an appointment with us! If you are a returning customer, just visit the Return Customers page on our website to schedule your appointment online. If you are a new customer please call, email, or direct message us on social media and our team will be in touch with you within 24 hours. Visit the Contact page of our website for our digits and such. Thank you!
If you live in Comanche County of Oklahoma, we hope you take advantage of our summer specials for carpet cleaning, carpet repair, and tile and grout cleaning!
Your family and friends spend more time outdoors during the summertime, which means more of the outdoors comes back inside with them. Your carpet and tiled floors receive more dirty traffic in the summer which means more cleaning! Instead of spending your time cleaning floors all summer, spend it with your loved ones while we do the dirty work. The best part is that you will be saving money by taking advantage of our summer specials available only for folks in Lawton, Oklahoma and surrounding areas of Comanche County.
CLICK HERE for more details about our 3 room move-out special, 4 room deep-clean special, carpet repair special, and tile and grout cleaning special! Hurry because these specials won’t last long. Check out some before and after pics of our work before you go. Happy summer!
As professional carpet cleaners, we know how important it is for your home to be clean and healthy. A healthy home starts from the ground up with clean carpet. Research shows that properly maintained carpet promotes improved indoor air quality for you and your family. In addition to having your carpet professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded soil, we recommend daily vacuuming as the most important cleaning activity to extend the life of your carpet and enjoy a clean, healthy home.
It’s that time of year for spring cleaning. The definition of spring cleaning is a thorough cleaning of a house or room, typically undertaken in spring. Since you will be busy cleaning your house from top to bottom, we are here to remind you about your dirty carpet! Vacuuming isn’t considered to be a thorough cleaning, so we recommend hiring a professional carpet cleaner to deep clean your carpets a minimum of every 12 or 18 months, before it shows soiling. Learn more about the steps involved in professional carpet cleaning in order to achieve a true deep clean by clicking here.
If you live in Lawton, Oklahoma or surrounding areas of Comanche County, be sure to enter our spring cleaning giveaway on Facebook! The winner will be chosen at random and will receive a FREE 4-room deep carpet cleaning which includes the following:
High Traffic Pretreatment
These before and after pictures speak for themselves. What a difference a professional deep carpet cleaning and spot removal can make!
There are many blogs and articles about reasons why you should replace your carpet. We find that a few of these reasons can be fixed instead of replaced, which saves the homeowner lots of money! Here are 3 things you should consider hiring a professional to do first before paying a lot more to replace the carpet in an entire room or home.
- Carpet Repair – So your carpet is ripped, burned, or bleached? Many professionals like us are able to repair a patch of your carpet to look like brand new again. Carpet repairs in Lawton, Oklahoma are incredibly more affordable than having new carpet installed. We recently saved this homeowner from replacing the carpet in a section of their home:
- Deep-cleaning and/or Stain Removal – There are many times that carpet appears to be so dirty and stained that it can’t be saved. With the correct cleaning agents, equipment, and expertise, the right professional carpet cleaner will be able to deep clean your carpet back to new again! A picture is worth a thousand words, so here is a recent job we did showing stain removal and carpet cleaning before and after results:
- Pet Odor and Urine Stain Removal – One of the top reasons for replacing carpet in homes is odor, usually from pet stains. Dog urine stains and odors are very difficult to remove. As you can see from the image below, stains typically stay in your carpet even when it appears to be clean. Most professional carpet cleaners offer pet odor and stain removal services and/or DIY cleaning products. In order to remove urine stains and odor, it takes a different cleaning agent and a more vigorous cleaning process. Some pet stains are set in too deep for too long to remove them completely.
Hopefully these tips save you a little money now or in the future. If you have any questions concerning carpet services, please don’t hesitate to contact us!