As professional carpet cleaners, we know how important it is for your home to be clean and healthy. A healthy home starts from the ground up with clean carpet. Research shows that properly maintained carpet promotes improved indoor air quality for you and your family. In addition to having your carpet professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded soil, we recommend daily vacuuming as the most important cleaning activity to extend the life of your carpet and enjoy a clean, healthy home.
It’s that time of year for spring cleaning. The definition of spring cleaning is a thorough cleaning of a house or room, typically undertaken in spring. Since you will be busy cleaning your house from top to bottom, we are here to remind you about your dirty carpet! Vacuuming isn’t considered to be a thorough cleaning, so we recommend hiring a professional carpet cleaner to deep clean your carpets a minimum of every 12 or 18 months, before it shows soiling. Learn more about the steps involved in professional carpet cleaning in order to achieve a true deep clean by clicking here.
If you live in Lawton, Oklahoma or surrounding areas of Comanche County, be sure to enter our spring cleaning giveaway on Facebook! The winner will be chosen at random and will receive a FREE 4-room deep carpet cleaning which includes the following:
High Traffic Pretreatment
These before and after pictures speak for themselves. What a difference a professional deep carpet cleaning and spot removal can make!
There are many blogs and articles about reasons why you should replace your carpet. We find that a few of these reasons can be fixed instead of replaced, which saves the homeowner lots of money! Here are 3 things you should consider hiring a professional to do first before paying a lot more to replace the carpet in an entire room or home.
- Carpet Repair – So your carpet is ripped, burned, or bleached? Many professionals like us are able to repair a patch of your carpet to look like brand new again. Carpet repairs in Lawton, Oklahoma are incredibly more affordable than having new carpet installed. We recently saved this homeowner from replacing the carpet in a section of their home:
- Deep-cleaning and/or Stain Removal – There are many times that carpet appears to be so dirty and stained that it can’t be saved. With the correct cleaning agents, equipment, and expertise, the right professional carpet cleaner will be able to deep clean your carpet back to new again! A picture is worth a thousand words, so here is a recent job we did showing stain removal and carpet cleaning before and after results:
- Pet Odor and Urine Stain Removal – One of the top reasons for replacing carpet in homes is odor, usually from pet stains. Dog urine stains and odors are very difficult to remove. As you can see from the image below, stains typically stay in your carpet even when it appears to be clean. Most professional carpet cleaners offer pet odor and stain removal services and/or DIY cleaning products. In order to remove urine stains and odor, it takes a different cleaning agent and a more vigorous cleaning process. Some pet stains are set in too deep for too long to remove them completely.
Hopefully these tips save you a little money now or in the future. If you have any questions concerning carpet services, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Is your home ready for holiday guests? ‘Tis the season for family and friends to gather near, so most folks tend to do a little extra cleaning in preparation. In addition to your normal cleaning routine, we suggest having your carpet, upholstery, and tile floor professionally deep-cleaned in order to remove grime and odors that you don’t see.
If you live in Lawton, Oklahoma or surrounding areas of Comanche County, be sure to take advantage of our December carpet cleaning specials:
4 Room Deep-Clean Special for $155
4 Room Deep-Clean with 1 Room Advanced Odor Control for $185
Deep-clean carpet specials include carpet deep-clean, stain removal, pet odor elimination, and more. To ensure a discount is applied, please mention the cleaning special of your choice during the time of scheduling an appointment for carpet cleaning services in Lawton, OK. Contact us for more information.
Still not convinced your home needs to be deep cleaned? Don’t take our word for it, check out what these folks had to say about their experience with our professional carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning in Lawton, OK:
This Veteran’s Day and always, A-Team Carpet Clean salutes all current and former military personnel and family members of active duty, reserves, guard, and retirees. We offer a military discount with all of our cleaning services – a small thank you for your service!
Lawton, Oklahoma is home to Fort Sill, which is one of the best training posts in the Army according to military.com. We are honored to say that we have many soldiers as customers and look forward to being able to assist them with their cleaning needs, especially during PCS moves. Here’s what a couple of soldiers had to say about us on Facebook & Google:
- Change of Season – The best time to have your carpet cleaned is between seasons, especially after “dirty” ones like summer. Fall will be here shortly, so this month is the perfect time to hire a professional to deep clean your carpet.
- Back To School – Your kids and pets have been tracking in dirt and grime during the summer break. Once they return to school, it’s time to give your carpet a professional deep cleaning to be ready for the evenings spent doing homework on the floor.
- Carpet Warranty – Most carpet manufacturers require regular professional cleanings in order to maintain the warranty. Now is the time to check yours and make sure you are on schedule!
“Maintain your carpet according to Mohawk requirements including having a minimum of one (1) professional cleaning every 18 months using cleaning products, equipment, systems and services specified/certified with the CRI Seal of Approval. (Visit www.carpet-rug.org for a complete list of certified products.) You must show proof of cleanings in the form of a bill, invoice or statement for cleaning services.” – quoted from the downloadable brochure located on the Carpet Warranty page of MohawkFlooring.com
In addition to these 3 reasons, the most important reason is for cleanliness and good health. Research shows that properly maintained carpet promotes improved indoor air quality for you and your family. Your carpet acts as a sponge capturing unwanted dust, soil, pollen, dander, food particles, and a host of other contaminants.
As professional carpet cleaners we agree with the IICRC and recommend that carpets be cleaned a minimum of every 12 or 18 months, before it shows soiling. Contact us for more information or to schedule a carpet cleaning for your home or business within Comanche County of Oklahoma.
Carpets take a lot of wear, tear, rips, and stains. Sometimes the damage is repairable, and other times it has to be replaced. You would be surprised at what a carpet repair or color restoration specialist can do to save your carpet. Carpet repair is a more affordable option than replacing your entire carpet, so check with a professional to see if your damage can be repaired. Here are some before and after pictures of carpet repair, carpet stretching, color restoration, and spot removal done by the specialists at A-Team Carpet Clean in Lawton, Oklahoma. Keep scrolling for some DIY carpet repair tips!
Carpet Stretching & Carpet Repair
Before & After Pics
DIY Carpet Repair Tips from the professionals at A-Team Carpet Clean in Lawton, OK to keep that damaged spot from getting worse:
- Never pull any strings and always cut with scissors or a razor.
- If you see a tear in the carpet try to cover the area with a rug, runner, or anything so that it gets little foot traffic. This will slow down the rate that the fibers come loose from the primary backing.
- Be careful when vaccuming because the rotary rollers can do more damage to the loose fibers.
- If you are in need of professional carpet repair services, please check for carpet remnates in closets or attics with the same style and color of carpet. If none is avalabile a closet may be the next choice to remove carpet from. Most reputable carpet repair businesses such as A-Team Carpet Clean offer a replacement remnant for closets (one standard style and color which is not guaranteed to match carpet in closet).
Color Restoration & Spot Removal
Before & After Pics